[Dailydrool] UTIs

jennifer searock jenfrank76 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:34:54 PDT 2008

I'm usually a lurker, but I don't know what to do here.  Indy's has her second UTI in 6 months.  We've done the full panel blood work up, x-ray to make sure there are no stones, and unrinalysis.  I feel terrible because she's so uncomfortable and is having accidents all over the house.  She's on antibiotics now but is there something more I can do to prevent this.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer, momslave to a very uncomfortable Indy