[Dailydrool] Morse and Dinny

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 11:37:35 PDT 2008

Oh, how I wish Jacques walked as fast as Morse!!!  I do think the weather affects the hounds more than it does us.  When we lived in stinkin' hot and humid Panama, Jacques did not enjoy going out for walkies.  (Neither did I.)  I saw an immediate change in him when we moved to the cool mountains of Bogota.  He's slowing down more because of his arthritis and age, but he can still trot at the dog park...when he wants to.  At Morse's current speed, perhaps you'll be able to catch him before he goes crashing thru the hedges.  ;-)

Our hearts go out to Gail on her loss of Dinny.  I'm sorry that you had to go thru such a difficult time with the vets.  Dinny knows how much you tried to help him, and he's smiling down on you from the bridge.

Cheers,
sherrilyn and Jacques