[Dailydrool] a montana moment

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 08:58:23 PDT 2008

we are so excited to have received our NEW VIDEO CAMERA for the shelter
dogs.     It is  very spiffy and it will be PERFECT for taking pics to
update so you can see how playful, sweet, and wonderful our rescues here
really aRe....Just a huge THANKYOU  being sent to all of you  who
participated in Hounds Bay purchases with the funds being put towards
the video camera.      I will have to study how it works and have fun
with it as it also has sound!!
THANKYOU MANY TIMES OVER FROM ALL OF US HERE IN MONTANA SAVING BASSETS.
THIS WILL BE A HUGE HELP IN THE ADOPTION PROCESS.    I wish I had all
the names.....but know that this heartfelt thankyou to going to YOU>.
--
 *Leslie Ames*
	Got Bassets??

bassetrescuemt at gmail.com