[Dailydrool] suggestions needed

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 11:48:58 PDT 2008

I am in the same boat so I hope someone has answers. I have, on occasion,
been able to sneak out the back yard gate with someone if the others are
sleeping and didn't spot the leash going out with me. However, I really don
t want to teach them that there are alternative exits from the yard, and if
it happens often enough, they'll figure it out and it will no longer be
effective. Leaving thru the front door or garage sets off the cacophony -
You know I am your favorite not that little weasel on the leash. How dare
you leave me behind. I will now die a slow tortured death because I have
been abandoned..." Hence, they really don't get walked as much as any of us
need.

Synthia, not walking
Zuma, Doheny, Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Bixby ATB
Ace the Newf
Saintly Miss Maggie & Baja
Maya the Great Dane (who is a very bouncy 6 1/2 months and REALLY needs walkies!)