[Dailydrool] Royal Ambassador to France

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 13:25:09 PDT 2008

>>> From: "Richlyn Roach" <barmolina at wildblue.net>

Such an honor for such a humble little fellow---MOI !!!!!! ... the French
Food is of great interest, but can you explain what my sister, Plump Molly,
Official Taste Tester for El Q, meant when she said that all food needed to
come straight to her????? Both of these duties are very close to my
stomach---I mean my heart, therefore I feel I will be persueing them both
with great enthusiasm...<<<

Dearest Royal Ambassador, dahling,

It is I, El Queeno ... blah,blah,blah ... alas it is your sister Molly's
official BABES duty to taste-test all foods that cross my Royal food bowl,
making certain all foods are pure and full of fat, but are not tainted, in
any way, with such dreadful things as nonfat yogurt, nonfat cheeses,
semi-skimmed dairy products, Lactose free dairy, and vegetables. So you see,
Sir Lafayette, Sister Molly has a very important job, keeping me plump and
waddling.

Yours in Royalness,

BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah :-)~~
"Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to all"