[Dailydrool] walking

Marty Needham martyd70 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 1 14:30:48 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I to have 4, 2 bassets and 2 cocker spaniels. If I dared and I have tried to
walk a lone dog, if looks could kill or break your heart, these would.

You can hear the herd all the way down the street if you are driving away
with the windows up and all the windows closed in the house. It sounds like
I run a kennel. If I even go near a leash or a harness you would think I was
holding a steak, the jumping the whining the flurry of floppy ears. And of
course the DH thinks its so funny watching the side show. I offer no help
Bev.

Marty, mom to JEFF, Trudy, Mason, Hazel and the 6 cats