[Dailydrool] suggestions where to stay for GABR waddle in Sept.

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 14:54:42 PDT 2008

My family and I are planning to attend our 2nd GABR waddle this
September and are planning to stay overnight this time. Do any
droolers have experience with any of the motels that are available in
the area. Do you recommend one over the other. Obviously, we are not
talking about 4 star accomodations here, but I just didn't know if
there was one motel where most of the droolers stayed or was more
comfortable for the dogs etc. Any input would be appreciated. Georgia
and Eugene