[Dailydrool] hot food v cold food

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Sun Jun 1 18:46:43 PDT 2008

Vi
I too have a vet that practices alternative medicine and was excited to
see your post about "hot food."  I am careful not to feed Otter anything
from the "hot foods" list during the spring and summer months.  It has
helped cut his itchiness.  For those that might be interested there is a
list available of hot, cold and neutral foods I am sure it is on the net
somewhere.  Or as my vet told me, it's basically all the comfort foods
we seek out in the fall and winter that are hot foods (oatmeal, pumpkin,
lamb,etc.)
Cheryl