[Dailydrool] Gotcha Day

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:25:01 PDT 2008

Today is Joey's first gotcha day! What a year it's been! When he first came
to live with my family, he would whine, and worry when we weren't in the
same room as him, and he'd pace frantically if he was in the car longer than
an hour. Now, he's been to 2 waddles in different state, we have a pack of
3, and have gotten into all sort of things, like transporting for various
rescues, that none of us knew existed before. Having a basset really has
been a joy, and definately keeps things interesting! And, it's Checkers 6
mo. gotcha day. Yes, exactly 6 mos. apart we got both the boys from GABR.
We're hoping to have many, many more! Joey got Brats 'n Tots for breakfast
(one of his favorites!) and he'll probably get a nice long walk tonight to
celebrate.

The boys are still sending drool to all those that need it!
-Karrie, momma to Joey (a year already? I think I like it here!), aunty to
Checkers (1/2 year already, wow!!) & Crispin (what happened to my peace &
quiet?)