[Dailydrool] It ain't fair

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 08:26:22 PDT 2008

I'm Willow.  I'm still mad from Fryday.  My mean auntie took my little toy away. It ain't fair.  I had this nice feathered toy - auntie called it a bird - that I caught in the yard.  He was a squeak toy for a short time but I must have broke him.  Anyway I was playing with my toy - careful not to let my long-legged lab-mix cousin get it.  Mean auntie got mad and took the little feathered toy away.  She threw it away.  I didn't even get a chance to show my mommy.

  I'm still mad at her.  Just auntie wait until she looks for her sneakers (hehehe).

  Maybe I need to hire a lawyer (hey Nigel interested in my case?) and sue her.

  Signed,
  Willow