[Dailydrool] AOL Cecil Graphics link not working - use INTERNET EXPLORER

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 10:25:03 PDT 2008

For those people (like me) that have AOL.  AOL has not updated (as  usual)
There is no live link for Cecil Graphics if you use AOL at this  time.  I was
able to go online (backdoor) through the big E - Internet  Explorer.  Then type
in link _http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/_
(http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/)  .   After struggling with AOL for about 13
minutes I remembered that maybe they  hadn't updated and went in the back way.
Thank doG I was still able to get  my first choice - heck I would have been
happy with any date.

Hope everyone gets one - these calendars are the best!!
Helene, Freddie and Ellie

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.