[Dailydrool] Condolences/ & B & B

Pries, Susan D. Pries.Susan at mayo.edu
Mon Jun 2 10:32:52 PDT 2008

I have such a heavy heart today reading the drool, so many sweat hearts
are leaving.  I am about a week behind on drools and I just want to say
to all the slaves, who have lost a beloved pet, that the hurt will get
better.  Everyone deals with this their own way.  I feel your pain,
weather your baby is sick or has left for the bridge.  I read these
posts and it is so hard to not hurt right along with you.  I only have
access at work, so can not always allow myself the tears, but I surely
hurt for you all.  Your stories are heart wrenching, but beautiful,
thanks for sharing, hard to do at times when the hurt is so raw.  Bless
you.

Susan
Mom to B & B, Chevis ATB, Leo ATB