[Dailydrool] Official Taste Tester

Richlyn Roach barmolina at wildblue.net
Mon Jun 2 16:42:26 PDT 2008

>From Marilyn Bickell:
Dearest Royal Ambassador, dahling,

It is I, El Queeno ... blah,blah,blah ... alas it is your sister Molly's
official BABES duty to taste-test all foods that cross my Royal food bowl,
making certain all foods are pure and full of fat, but are not tainted, in
any way, with such dreadful things as nonfat yogurt, nonfat cheeses,
semi-skimmed dairy products, Lactose free dairy, and vegetables. So you see,
Sir Lafayette, Sister Molly has a very important job, keeping me plump and
waddling.

Dearest El Queeno...blah,blah,blah,
If you think any food that gets within striking distance of Plump Molly will ever escape, you are in for lean times...
Laffy, Royal blah,blah,blah