[Dailydrool] Official Taste Tester

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 10:01:30 PDT 2008

>>> From: "Richlyn Roach" <barmolina at wildblue.net>

Dearest El Queeno...blah,blah,blah,
If you think any food that gets within striking distance of Plump Molly will
ever escape, you are in for lean times...
Laffy, Royal blah,blah,blah ...<<<

Dearest Lafayette: Royal Ambassador to France, Dahling,

It is I, El Queeno BessWHSE. Yes, I discovered your Sister Molly, the Royal
Taste-Tester, has been taste-testing my Royal Foods a bit more than
necessary, therefore I have instructed her that one lick per pound of food
... errr ... one lick per dainty bowl of mine, is all that is needed. Please
advice her of the same.

Thanking you very much,
Yours in Royalness,

BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah :-)~~
"Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to all"