[Dailydrool] injuries caused by bassets

mondog1 at aol.com mondog1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 21:29:36 PDT 2008

Last saturday my wife, my sister, niece and I were at the Valley Forge Military Park for a nice hike. We just started our walk when I realised I forgot our water bottles back at the car. On my way back my sister said to hurry up. I see my wife getting up off of the ground favoring her right foot. Turns out that while holding RJ and Princess another dog came by and jess wan't paying attention and got spun around and breaking a bone in her ankle. This is about 100lbs and 8 paws of muscle that pulled her over. This also had to happen in front of about 25 people. So from there we ended up at the ER for her ankle. The break was a evolosion(sp) frature, where the ligament pulls a small peice of bone off af the base of the ankle. So she is just being treated as though it is a severe sprain.

So if she could receive a little healing drool for her ankle, thanks