[Dailydrool] the sad basset story clarification

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 21:28:33 PDT 2008

I was so depressed about the dogs and cats there that I didn't clarify.  Along with supporting the humane enthunasia we also run a spay and neuter program in three border towns. TJ, Mexicali, and another that I can't think of from the top of my head.  Our group realizes we have a great need here in the states, but something must be done there to stop over population as well.  So we are not just putting down dogs or bringing them back, we are also trying to help the animals not breed.

  This was my first time and what an experience.  I really don't think I can do it again.  Its just too sad