[Dailydrool] 1 in 4

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:05:05 PDT 2008

If 1 in 4 dogs die of cancer-- I am not refuting the stats-- I am running
well against the odds. Of the 3 deceased dogs we have had each one was a
cancer death, and now of course, Zelda has it. Yesterday, bathing dogs at
work I found a mammary tumor and two dogs with enlarged lymph nodes.(Which
does not mean cancer, but considering the ages and breeds was very
suspicious.)

My neighbor lost her dog yesterday. Cream is not a Basset but is Nigel's
good friend, and not the kind of dog likely to make it on her own.
Go-Home-Cream Drool would be greatly appreciated....we were out very late
last night looking....

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper