[Dailydrool] Drool for little lost one,please?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:51:45 PDT 2008

My neighbor's young daughter left their gate open and their little white
doggie, Cream, got out. We have spent the entire evening looking, had
sightings but not by us. She seems to be moving at a good clip. She does not
get walked so has not knowledge of the area, and she isn't a Hound, but she
is Nigel's friend.
If you could spare a little "Cream- Come-home-safely" drool, we would sure
appreciate it. She's a good girl but she's little-- coyote bait.
Nigel and I went looking but there was nothing to use as a scent pad. Not a
blanket or brush or pillow...
Thanks.

MomPerson to Nigel, Mitchell, Llewis, Zelda and Cooper. Auntie to little
lost Cream.