[Dailydrool] Visors and Caps On My!!!

Bunne Baum BBaum at alm.com
Wed Jun 4 06:17:54 PDT 2008

This is Daisy, spokes Basset for the Baum Basset Flower Girls. I just wanted
to tell everyone (especially the newbies to the Daily Drool) that my bestest
furend (Princess Pawcasso Blossom) and her Mama make the most gorgeous
personalized Visors and Caps in the WORLD! They are great for hooman or
houndie! And they sure make the hooman look more respectable and THINNER
during the Waddles and Basset Social gatherings. They don't cost a ton of
money, and the moneys go to help Auntie Leslie of Montana Basset Rescue and
the House of Puddles.

So now is the time to order order order and get those magnificent visors and
caps for the summer month gatherings!

You can reach my bestest furend Princess Pawcasso Blossom at
pawsforblossom at hotmail.com

Hugs to all,

Daisy, Buttercup, Tulip & Jasmine