[Dailydrool] Fanks Dixie fur my Birfday Song!

Cindy Armstrong carmstrong at highcottonusa.com
Wed Jun 4 07:18:43 PDT 2008

Fank you fur my birfday wishes Dixie!  And also fank you fur my lubberly
birfday song!  I be guessin dat da mean ole Mama is gonna make me wait
till dis weekend to eat anyfing rilly good.  Mr. UpChuck was tryin to
pay me a visit yesterday.  Sooooooo.  Besides dat, I yam habbin a gud
birfday.

Snooters,

Chloe Grace

Message: 6