[Dailydrool] walking the dog herd

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Jun 4 07:19:36 PDT 2008

ah...let me start by saying i walk buster brown (45 lbs), and mr cooper the bassetter (55) and sophie the bernese mtn dog (130) who we dog sit and also ivy (85) the st bernard/pointer mix pretty frequently into our canine recreational facility (aka dog park).

  worst part is that sophie tries to walk buster (actually she needs her own special helper because she is very cute but as dumb as  the dirt)

  no one pulls...if they do they know the trip is over and we go right back to the van and home.  no one gets tangled.

  lest you think i am a defensive lineman sized person...i am a 4'10" short fat woman...i am the l;aws of physics personified..the heavier and lower and object is the more stable...can't get much on either side than me!

  people laugh at us all the time when we enter or leave the park..and whats more funny is that dogs who we have watched on other times usually try to leave with us too...

  guess that shows that my condo and the huge van is just a big doggie version of chuckie cheese!

  lois
  mr cooper the bassetter
  buster brown  (july 9)