[Dailydrool] The poster at the post office

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Jun 4 08:50:51 PDT 2008

I agree with you about the poster being a bit too harsh, but when you
are dealing with the government (forgive me please if anyone works for
our grand ol' US of A, but I was a Katrina evacuee so I can tell you
from experience) logic and reasoning are tossed out of the proverbial
window.  Not only that, once the powers that unfortunately be have
decided on something, an act of the good Lord himself couldn't get them
to change it.  The poster is there, like it or not, until the wheels of
beauracracy decide it's in their favor to change it.  Unfortunate, but
whatcha gonna do??  Besides, let those who are ignorant about dogs stay
far away from my dog anyway!  I'd much rather keep people away than have
some idiot provoke my dog, get bitten and then doG forbid the
consequences.  Good dog owners know better, poster or no poster.  Good
luck!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Financial Management Professionals

6034 W. Courtyard Drive, Suite 380  -  Austin, TX 78730

(512) 329-5174  -office             (512) 329-5176   -fax

Jessica at FMProfessionals.com <mailto:Jessica at FMProfessionals.com>