[Dailydrool] Daisy

siobhan118 at comcast.net siobhan118 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 08:40:14 PDT 2008

Daisy our foster is home from her ordeal yesterday.  The Vet removed a total of 3 tumors (all which were nasty looking).  Her x-rays came back clear, which was a relief.  We are now waiting on the results from the tumors that were removed.
The largest tumor he removed has left her with staples from her arm pit up to almost her back but even with that she seems to be feeling better.  I think just having that large nasty infected thing gone is a good start for her!

We are sending lots of drool for little Cream to come home safe and sound and SOON.

--
Thanks,
Siobhan

Junior - http://www.dogster.com/dogs/469807