[Dailydrool] Strawberry plants

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 08:53:24 PDT 2008

Hey Sally and the Strawberry?Theif

?

Heck .....I have?my strawberries?in a pot on the deck and never dreamed the little dickens of houndies I have would have eaten them off the vine....but they did!? I know Maggie wasn't as interested since she would have liked to have the shortcake and whip cream to top them off....but the imp Bailey...she thought they were quite the treat!

They also seem to like eating the peppermint and spearmint leaves - must have had a belly ache after the strawberries!

Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey and Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)