[Dailydrool] Hi everyone!

Melissa Jokela mjokela at camulus.org
Wed Jun 4 08:54:01 PDT 2008

Miss Gerdie here...since mom is out of town I figured I would paw in to
ask for some support for a BBR event that I get to waddle at this
Saturday, Spring Into Summer with BBR.

We are selling t-shirts for the event to try to raise some money for the
needy hounds.  They are $15 each or two for $25, so it is a steal of a
deal!!!!  You can see what the t-shirts look like at
<http://www.bbrescue.org/images/bbrtshirts.pdf>.  Please email my mom at
mjokela at camulus.com with the size and color you would like.  Paypal and
checks made out to BBR will be accepted.

Please also start stomping for the weather to be nice until after the
event!!!!  NORAINSTOMPNORAINSTOMPNORAIN!!!

Well, I have to go get my beauty rest so that I can be ready for the
trip on Friday and the event on Saturday.

Hope to meet some of you houndies there!

Miss Gertrude