[Dailydrool] Howling Annie

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 09:04:31 PDT 2008

Last night in the middle of sleeping,  Annie let out a looong howl, stopped, took a breath and then started again. I put my hand on her leg and she raised her head and looked at me like what's the matter, then laid her head down and continued sleeping.  She's done this about 4 different times now.  I wonder what she is dreaming?  I've had her since she was 12 weeks old and she's never been abused or left alone. Maybe she's dreaming about all the hounds that have been sick or gone to the Bridge.  Or maybe she is calling for Cream, (Nigels friend) to come home.   Arlene