[Dailydrool] Intruders...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 09:05:43 PDT 2008

 Our crew knows when the mailman comes but rarely pay attention.? Now the UPS or? Fed Ex people, that's another story. I think it's because they ring the bell which causes a furor of "Who is this? Are they here to see me? No? Then they must be here to take something from me - I know they are here to steal my food, toys, etc." Once in, however, they lose interest except to smell the intruder. Delilah immediately retreats out the dog door to the deck or to the second floor, whichever is closer, as she is our shy gurl. Dozer is good with a brief sniff.? Daisy and Dudley, on the other hand, like to "help." Nose into any toolbox or bag, bodies underfoot or behind the legs of an unsuspecting repairperson. I let them have a supervised check out of what's going on then redirect them elsewhere, usually outside.

Sandi Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Sozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah

?Sandi / NJMedic702