[Dailydrool] Henry need a girlfriend?

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Jun 4 10:02:25 PDT 2008

Henry:

    You are sooo handsome.  Will you be my boyfriend?

    I'm a little in trouble right now.  I am a mighty turtle hunter, in case you don't know.  I find turtles all the time and carry them in my mouth and run when someone tries to take it away.  I also do this with dead birds and field mice, along with an occasional mole.  But today I came inside "hiding" something in my mouth.  My mama knew something was up right away.  She pried out a large piece of the underside of a turtle shell.  She then went flying out of the house and searching all over the yard trying to find what she was sure was a turtle with no underside, but she can't find it anywhere and I'm not telling.

    Anyway, if you would like a mighty turtle hunter for a girlfriend, I would be honored.  I am 10 months old, but very mature for my age.  I probably could be mistaken for one year old.

Lowretta Katherine