[Dailydrool] I Miss Wendell!

Melynda Majors mmajors at dcemail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:34:51 PDT 2008

We were fortunate enough to foster Wendell from last Wednesday until today, but now he’s off on his journey to his next adventure with a new foster momma (sniff!).  Wendell was the bestest basset I’ve ever met.  He was extremely pawlite and well-behaved, obedient to a fault (well, except for that rolling-in-the-mud thing at the BROOD Ramble [thank doG for Tide stain pens]), and he charmed everyone he met on 2 and 4 legs alike.  We had several exciting adventures and you can read all about them on his blog (wendellswaddletour.com).  We were even chased by rifle-bearing Marines!!  (Seriously!!)

Wendell got a gift from us – two extremely cute outfits to wear to the Ramble (and any other waddles he likes), handmade especially for him by the very talented Baum Flower Girls and their momma.  Wendell looked 2 pounds thinner when he put them on!  (You know a pawtite plush pup doesn’t weigh that much to begin with.)  He now has a custom-made House of Puddles visor and bandana, AND a custom-made Senior HoundsAbound visor and bandana!  He posed for the pupparazzi in both costumes:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/fsuseminole98/WendellWaddles/IMG_2504.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/fsuseminole98/WendellWaddles/IMG_2435.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/fsuseminole98/WendellWaddles/IMG_2508.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/fsuseminole98/WendellWaddles/IMG_2509.jpg

I’m sure Wendell would agree with me that everyone needs their own Pawcasso Blossom visor.  Wearing it immediately makes you look smarter, taller, thinner and richer!  Order your own!  Email Pawcasso Blossom for more information!  pawsforblossom at hotmail.com

Missing Wendell a bunch (sniffle sniff sniff),

Melynda, the Momslave to
Becky & Lilly and
Agnes Marie (ATB) and Lucien the Love Machine (ATB) and
Max the Really Bad Siamese C at t (ATB) and
Former Foster Mom to Wendell U. Flopbottom
Pawshington, DC (DogsnotCats)
Visit our Dogster pages! http://www.dogster.com/family/77740