[Dailydrool] We have tons of drool--

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 12:47:01 PDT 2008

I have been over run with drool. And issues, and my nerves are shot.  Another
house issue here. Happened yesterday afternoon, its 87 degrees and  humid, I
feed the dogs, and all of a sudden some of the lights, fans, appliances  go
out--hmmmmm-to make a long story short-the underground power cable that goes
from a transformer to the house has broke/shorted out/something----AGAIN. Only
last time, a year and a half ago it started the house on fire. We were at
least  spared that this time.
The hounds of course stepped up to the plate to drool, pant, moan, complain
with no a.c. Pools of drool.
A mere 5 hours later the power company arrives, big trucks and as Momperson
says the flippy lights a going, men with helmets with flashlights.
Bob Basset barked and supervised.
Casey woke up and decided it was time to eat again. Bark Bark Bark
Daisy barked, ran and barked.
Elder Clara had a meltdown, shook, panted, and peed on the floor.
Brudder Elwood decided it was time to vacate all his personal belongings-he
hauled all of his toys out the dog door, barked, ran, and was a pest. I picked
 up 19 toys out of the yard.
So we are behind again on drools, so we send to everyone--and deeply
apologize for being behind---we are back up for the time, hope all is well out
there--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE