[Dailydrool] Reporting In

Richlyn Roach barmolina at wildblue.net
Wed Jun 4 11:57:47 PDT 2008

From: "Marilyn Bickell"

It is I, El Queeno BessWHSE. Yes, I discovered your Sister Molly, the Royal
Taste-Tester, has been taste-testing my Royal Foods a bit more than
necessary, therefore I have instructed her that one lick per pound of food
... errr ... one lick per dainty bowl of mine, is all that is needed. Please
advice her of the same.

Dearest  El Queeno of Club BABES,
I have delivered your instructions as directed to the Official Taste Tester.   I worry some that it may not have been received as she had her head in the taste testing bowl and there were deafening slurps and chomping noises filling the air.
Faithfully yours, Layfayette: Royal Ambassador to France (and unofficial tattleTAIL to Plump Molly)