[Dailydrool] Copper has a question

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 4 14:49:04 PDT 2008

This is to all the official Pwincesses and Pwinces out there.   Pw. Brandy
and Auntie Angelika were kind enough to send me birthday greetings.
Thank-you!  Auntie Angelika even said that if I could get mom to write about
me on the Drool more often I might someday get to be an official Pwince and
not just a pwince of our house.  Would that be a good thing?  Will it get me
more pets and treats?  Those are the important things: treats and pets and
trips to the dog park for pets and treats sometimes.  I can start working on
it right away.

Woof-da,

Copper from MN

Will see you for pets and treats at the BBR Spring into Summer event on
Saturday.  Will not see you on Friday at the Specialty Show because that is
only for the Ch-dog type of basset.  Mama and Daddy will be there,
though-even if it rains.