[Dailydrool] postmen, fedex, ups

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 14:53:22 PDT 2008

All three of our pack never say a word at postmen, fedex, or ups, if they come to the door, I'm struggling to keep the door open no more than 6 inches while trying to keep the dogs in, and trying to fetch the package or whatever.  However, let another dog go down our street and they go bezerk, barking, running, jumping up on the recliner by the window, trying to get at it through the window.  We have one guy down the street that takes his dog off leash and lets him run through the yards 3-4 times a day.  I just immediately go to the back door and let my pack out.  They then run to the side gate, and barkbarkbark and then run the full length of the yard to be able to see him past the next house.  He then takes the dog around the corner and into a field.  My dogs wait until he starts back and then it starts all over again.  This goes on rain or shine.  Annie and Lucy stay out in the rain, snow or ice, but Buddy, the beagle hates storms and rain so he's clawing at the back
 door whining and crying.  He also hides under the bed or jumps in your lap whenever there is thunder.  Arlene