[Dailydrool] Tucker needs some drool please.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 14:53:46 PDT 2008

Tucker my 2 1/2 yr young boy did something to his back/hip/leg?  He is not full weight bearing on the left leg.  Two days ago he was out front with me, he stopped at the door way and would not hop his back end up the 5 inches to come all the way in.  My daughter went to lift his tush up and he yipped and snapped at her.  Very unusual for him, he has never nipped at anyone, even though he is my shy boy...so I knew it was pain related.  He is at the vet now and I am waiting for the anesthesia to wear off so I can bring my Velcro boy home and get the results of the x-rays.  When the techs lifted him on the  table he  cried out and was so stressed the doc couldn't do a good exam

So....I just talked to the receptionist and she said another hour before he can come home ...and I might not get the results until tomorrow.  Am I crazy to not be okay with that or is it just my being a nurse, a redhead, and Irish that causes my impatience.  Or is it that after Friday and 3 vet visits my bill will be well over a thousand dollars for the week?

The good news is ...Tucker's labs came back fine!   So at least I know the Iams didn't affect his liver or kidneys. What a relief!
Please sling some drool and prayers this way,
Karen and the Dog House Gang
Ruby (there better not be anything wrong, playtime is a 8 pm)Tucker ( la la lala la la I'm dreaming), Abby (hey why did Tucker get to go bye bye), Sadie (Daddy where are you?) and Cuddles (can I have Tucker's carrot?)