[Dailydrool] NO RAIN FOR COPPER....RAIN ON WHOEVER SAID HE COULDN'T GO to da show.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 20:19:55 PDT 2008

I have read that my pale friend, Copper is going to attend a picnic on
Saturday.....he shoulda told me that when shopping....too late for raffle
something....but NOT too late for STOMPIN. NO RAIN NO RAIN KEEP COPPER DRY
NO RAIN NO RAIN KEEP COPPER DRY GET HIM PETS AND TREATS NO RAIN NO RAIN.

How dare they leave him home when the CHdawgs go out? This smacks of the
evil  man in Gettysburg who banned Nudge and Newman (but not all the non
entered hounds of HIS show basset friends) I thinks Copper has been
descriminated against. This is bad. RAIN ON WHOEVER SAID COPPER COULDN'T
COME!! Just that person or people. NO RAIN ON COPPER....RAIN on whoever said
he couldn't come.

Cakie
....I still like rain...got mud? Nudgie