[Dailydrool] Lots of stuff

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:03:02 PDT 2008

Topic 1:  Welcome to Mike the proud new slave to his 3 yo rescued houndie.  As far as houndie odor, our dogs are pretty good.  I bathe them about once a month or so.  Since they are indoor dogs, they stay pretty clean.  Our vet always comments on how clean our pooches are, even if I think they are stinky.
Topic 2:  Steve, my prayers are with you and Wyatt.  I don't know the pain of having to let a hound go to the bridge, but with our hounds at 9 and 11 years of age, I dread the day.  I think when Wyatt is ready, he will let you know.  Spoil him rotten and spend as much time as you can with him.  Surgery sounds like it would be hard on your old man.
Topic 3:  Hair balls.  Our Eddie pukes up hair balls also.  He has a foot licking fetish, and he also must suffer from a lint deficiency.  He likes to lick the carpet.
Topic 4:  Brudder Elwood.  I can always count on Elwood's antics to make me laugh out loud.  Grabbin the pizza box outta the mamma's paws was priceless.  Our hounds (like all hounds) love white box night.  Yesterday we came home from a lunch out with a white box.  Now normally the box goes in the fridge, and the hounds may or may not get a taste of what lies within, but yesterday they looked so pathetic we gave in and DH sat on the kitchen floor doling out bites of chicken fried steak, and french fries.  Eddie & Lucy were in hog heaven.
Topic 5:  Does anyone know if my mom can give her 11 year old chow the same glucosomine (sp) that my dad takes (750 mg)?  Just wondering cuz dad gets the biggest bottle at one of those warehouse stores.  And since poor Morty is getting up in years, his old bones and joints are getting stiff.
Well, I apologize for this being a bit long, but I was behind on my drools, and had to play catch up.  Love and Drool to all in need.

Jennifer C. w/ Eddie & Lucy (who pulled the front tendon in her upper arm out of whack on Tues, but is doing fine now)