[Dailydrool] Happy Birfday to Meese

Diane Fenton dfenton at ptd.net
Thu Jun 5 04:22:10 PDT 2008

Momswabe sez today beeze meese birfday!  I beese 1 today and I gonna
eats all day wong!  Fudgie will get good eats too ifin he beeze nice to
meese and maybe them furkitties too.  Happy birfday to meese, Happy
birfday to meese.  I beeze berry happy.  Dis birfday ting beeze a good
ting.  I beeze gettin berry big too, dat what mom and dad swabe sez.

Momslave here:  Yes, today is our little Howies birthday.  I can't
believe he is 1 year old.  I remember our long drives down to the
breeder each week to see him and our long drive home with him.  He
howled for the 1st 15 minutes and has tuned his howl since them.  Our
dear beloved Droopy brought us to him and I am grateful for this little
guy every single day.  He will definitely get some good birthday
treats.  Any recipes out there for a doggie birthday cake?  Although I'm
sure a regular cake would be to his liking.

We send loads of drool to all that need it,
Diane (momslave)
Howie
Fudge
Droopy (ATB)