[Dailydrool] potty breaks

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:49:29 PDT 2008

Interesting . . . .Daisy can go all day long without a potty break while we
are at work.  As soon as night falls, she needs to go out to pee every 2
hours!  Sometimes, she can go a little longer, but most nights it is 10pm
midnight, then at 3:30am.  I am only hoping that Miss Daisy doesn't
influence the new Miss Lilly that middle of the night pee time is a good
thing!

Thank you to everyone that wrote me and sent me pictures of bassets with a
single blue eye!  I even had 2 people send me photos of bassets with 2 blue
eyes!  We are really enjoying our new addition.  It is soooo amazing that
these two dogs are the same breed, however have personalities of day and
night.  Even thier looks are opposite.

Snooters and drool to all who need it,
Donna
Slave to Daisy and now Lilly