[Dailydrool] Potty Breaks

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 13:48:16 PDT 2008

Mona is 4 years old and we've seen her hold it in for nearly 12 hours without a fuss. (It was really raining hard one night and there was no way the princess is getting her toesies wet...she gives me "the look" like saying "why are we out???") She made it clear that you're not doing her any favors when you wake her up to go out. Her face turns really sour. She would only pee once or twice during her morning and evening walks and would poop at least once a day, two times at most. They get to go out at least 4 times in a day for a potty break.

Potato is nearly a year old, gets the same amount of potty breaks as his sister and would pee at every tree, lamppost, tire, car, fence, bush, kid, and sometimes MONA when he catches her midstream (it's the weirdest thing!) and would poop a minimun of 3 times per day. He's good at telling us he needs to go. Potato would whine, howl, bark, pace, run, jump.. (well, you get the idea) until you put his leash on and open the door.