[Dailydrool] Potty breaks

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:34:30 PDT 2008

Zelda will go forever without going out. At night I have to force her
outside to potty before bed, which is usually about 11pm. Sometimes I let it
go because she is not feeling well anyway. Then in the morning the Boyz need
to go out between 4 and 5a.m. Zelda never does. They eat at 5 or thereabouts
and then go out. Zelda rarely does. Before I leave for work at about 7:15 I
INSIST that she go out and she does but then she goes until 4pm or later
without needing out.
I wonder if bitches have larger bladders than males. I don't know why they
would unless it is some kind of survival tool leftover from wolves. The only
rational explanation along those lines I can dream up is that a larger
bladder would mean that a mother with pups would have to leave less often to
relieve herself, and could go further from the den to do it. thus keeping
the den cleaner and with less odor for other predators. ?? I just made that
up, so.....

MomPerson