[Dailydrool] Father's Day Gifts at The Slobber Shoppe

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Thu Jun 5 08:41:10 PDT 2008

ABC Basset Hound Rescue has been busy with Father's Day orders! Be
sure to order your basset dad/grandpa a nice basset gift that helps
rescue at the same time!

For dads we have basset wine holders, baseball hats, embroidered
basset shirts, Live Love Rescue t-shirts, ties, shot glasses, desk
clocks, slipper socks, pj bottoms, and desk pads.

Also new at the Slobber Shoppe...Cool Treats! These are dog smoothies
that do not require refrigeration until you receive them. Then you
freeze them and let you pooch lick the frozen smoothie on a hot summer
day. I put them on the website 2 days ago and have sold quite a few
already! Two paws up from my little guy, Diesel!

Here is a link to the Slobber Shoppe and our new items:

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org