[Dailydrool] Marlene's eventful night

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Jun 5 09:21:31 PDT 2008

Well, Marlene, if nothing else, at least for a few moments your mind was
on something besides your pain...and now you have something to chuckle
about!  What a picture!!  I'd say send your son and pups off goose
hunting in the pick-up and kill two birds with one stone so to speak!
The girls get out and about and your son gets to help mom by giving her
some alone and quiet resting time.  Thanks for sharing, I needed a laugh
today!

We hope you feel much better soon.

Jessica L. Sutton

Financial Management Professionals

6034 W. Courtyard Drive, Suite 380  -  Austin, TX 78730

(512) 329-5174  -office             (512) 329-5176   -fax

Jessica at FMProfessionals.com <mailto:Jessica at FMProfessionals.com>