[Dailydrool] Mail carriers

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Thu Jun 5 09:20:02 PDT 2008

I’ve missed a lot of this discussion, but that won’t prevent me from putting
in my two cents worth about a friendly mail carrier in California.  We live
up a really long, steep driveway.  The mailbox is down on the street.  For
years, we had a woman mail carrier named Beryl who would bypass the mailbox
and drive her truck up the driveway just so she could see Moose, then after
Moose had gone to the Bridge, Twinkletoes and Twink’s harrier buddy Hooter.
She’s now retired, but still comes by on occasion to pet the pups and to
pick up her annual DD calendar (which for years was displayed in her truck!)
Wish everyone could have a mail carrier like Beryl!  Kathy Wilson and
Twinkletoes

Checked by AVG.
7:10 AM