[Dailydrool] Maggie update

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:29:16 PDT 2008

Well, yet another update on Maggie.  She was the one who started out with
what looked like she was having trouble doing the 2 steps into our home and
showing signs of lameness. SHe walks around fine and such. Then, she went to
blood in her stool the day after the ABC waddle, but she was in a food
eating contest so maybe she ate something that didn't agree. Bloody poop
went away a day later.  2 days with nothing, then 2 days ago she passed a
very tiny pile of bubbly feces.  I haven't noticed her bm's since then.
Well, last night it started that she won't eat her food. I added in yogurt
so she ate a small bit. This morning she ate all of her breakfast. Tonight
not eating again so I added some canned food and she might have eaten 1/3
cup total of food.  This could be a sign of depression with the not eating
because the Dad Slave left for Iraq yesterday.  My vet is closed until the
9th.  Besides that, all is fine with her. Maggie is 8 1/2 years old.  I
guess she could use some drool.
Thanks,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver