[Dailydrool] Maggie update

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 07:39:52 PDT 2008

Well, Maggie went back to the vet for her recheck on her wound that she made
herself by biting.  The wound has healed wonderfully.  I was concerned
because she just didn't seem like herself lately.  Maybe I am just
suspecting something is wrong so much and being overprotective of her.
Anyhow, he did a fecal on her and that was fine.  Then, I asked him to run a
senior blood panel to see if all her levels came out fine.  Her glucose
level was just one point under the normal range and her kidney function was
also one number under.  ANyhow, it doesn't indicate that anything is wrong
with her and the vet was quite happy with her results.  I am wondering, now
that I am home though---does these numbers take into mind that she had
already eaten today?  Maybe Maggie is just depressed because the Dad Slave
has been gone for 2 1/2 weeks now.  Maybe the heat is getting to her or just
her age.  Someone actually asked me if she was an old dog at the vets today.
I said no, she will only be 9 in November.  Sometimes people should just not
talk at all if they don't think before they speak.  Well, that's it for
here, besides Mazzie is still wetting on the dog bed occasionally.  Oliver's
tooth was pulled and all is fine with him. I am behind on drools, of course.
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver