[Dailydrool] Our Queen

Stephanie Van Daele williase at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:05:08 PDT 2008

Today's Daily Drool "Centerfold" is our Queen - Sammy.  I took this picture to show that in our home, it's nothing but the best for Sammy - even if it involves taking over my son's favorite pillow!  All he did was get up for one moment and she jumped up on the chair, making his spot hers.  Chester learned his place that day!  ;)

Today is also Sammy's birthday.  She is four years old.  Sammy came into our lives on 14 AUG 2004 as a graduation present to me.  And life has never been the same... so raise up your coffee (or other chosen beverage) and send a cheer to all those bassets that have changed our lives.  Steak & Frosty Paws for everyone!