[Dailydrool] Stephen Kline Lithographs to benefit CBHR

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 04:29:09 PDT 2008

Artist Stephen Kline contacted us recently and made us an incredible offer. He will donate $45 to CBHR for each lithograph sold through our site. In addition, he is offering the lithographs at the reduced price of $89.95 plus $7.95 shipping (they normally sell for $150). If you'd like to add your dog's name (upto 8 different names), it's an additional $25, and CBHR will receive another $12.50.

The lithographs can be ordered through Stephen Kline's website at www.drawdogs.com. There are two different basset hound styles to choose from, and over 115 other dog breeds. Please make sure to mention CBHR so you get the reduced price, and we get the donation!