[Dailydrool] two out of three under anesthesia today

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Jun 6 05:23:32 PDT 2008

Well, the good ole economic stimulus check will probably be a thing of the past after today.

Stanley is going in to have a small growth removed from his third eyelid.  It is very small but doc says it will grow and irritate the eye so it needs to come off.

Beachbaby is going in for a dental.

Lowretta and I will be alone for most of the day.  This should be interesting.  She has never been the "only" dog for even one minute.

so please drool for my babies under anesthesia today.  It's always scary.  And also for lonely Lowretta.  Hopefully I can find something fun for us to do while we wait.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)