[Dailydrool] To Roland, from Wendell W. Bottom

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 09:37:32 PDT 2008

Thank you my friend Roland for your good wishes (its actually just my birthday, not my gotcha day, but whichever, I got steak!!)
I know, that picture on the calendar (June 5) was very embarrassing, but I am continuing my OEBE ways even in my advancing age. In the new Chicago Regional OEBE Headquarters, I am continuously working on training the children in the neighborhood to give me belly rubs by bellowing at them until they relent. And the new leather (ie indestructible) couches have a nice big scratch in them from my attempts to make the cushions even more comfy. Bailey is still at it too, with her insistence on going outside at 3:00 am to chase bunnies and possums and to bark at the coyote that has a crush on her..... she makes the mom-slave even crazier than I ever did.....
Anyways, its mom's work at home day, so I have to be ready to bark when she's on her call with a client. That's the best fun ever!!!
Your friend and always and OEBE
Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy