[Dailydrool] no eye surgery for Stanley

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Jun 6 10:01:55 PDT 2008

Thanks for the drool.  Doc said Stanley's eye was looking much better, so we'll watch it and keep putting antibiotic cream in it a little longer.  Whew!!!  I'm so happy.

I went right to get him.  Didn't see the doc, as he was in the middle of Beachbaby's dental.  I'll pick her up later this afternoon.

So a double dose of anesthesia turned into only one for us today.

As far as Lowretta, I thought she would be bugging me the entire time the others were gone.  Just the opposite.  She was depressed, lethargic, mopey and pouting.  She slept almost the entire time.  But she's a happy girl now that her brother's home.

Thanks again for the drool.  Please keep slinging for Beachbaby that she comes through her dental okay.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)